SpyBubble Mobile Phone Spy Software Ebook - Review




SpyBubble Mobile Phone Spy Software Ebook - Review






!Are you suspitious that your employees are stealing from you? I know 3 months ago I WAS 

I own many businesses. At the end of the month numbers just were not adding up right. I had a feeling someone was smuggling some cash somewere. I tried to play " private investigator " for a few months, 
only to find nothing.
That's when I researched a little online and ran across  SpyBubble.SpyBubble is amobile spy software that allows you to access any phones data from your computer! Yes, It's that easy!
Let me be honest here, I was a bit skeptical about this software before I bought it. But I sure am glad I did. SpyBubble is so easy to use. That was one of the most shocking things about this product. It's literally a "Plug-n-Play Product". It's perfect for someone like myself who is not a computer genie nor a cellphone wizzard. SpyBubble has a very user-friendly interface; I can't say much more besides it's cost efficient and at the end of the day, it did it's job very well. Come to find out, 3 of my employees were in on this little scheme together!



!So you may be thinking, "tell me more about this,it sounds kind of interesting"... Sure 
Basically, Spybubble is a computer based program that allows you to access:
- Phone Calls: Allows you to trace incoming and outgoing calls, shows the date/time of each call, and how long the call lasted. You are able to replay any conversation that took place on any particular phone.
-SMS Messages: Texting is now probably more common then picking up the phone and actuall making a personal phone call. SpyBubble has a feature for this! With SMS Message tracking you are able to access any SMS (text) messages coming in or going out from the phone. And again, It shows all details of the texts such as; date and time.
- Global GPS tracking: This feature is simply brilliant. This feature allows you to track the GPS location of the phone. This is a very good feature to use if you have teen-age children. You can moniter were they are and were they are head to make sure they are safe.
 - Phonebook information: Now you can scan through a particular phone's contacts. This is a handy feature if you provide employees with a work phone. You can moniter to see who they are really talking to.
So to sum it all up; I can not stress enough how this is worth the money, If you are a parent Spybubble will keep your child safe. If your a skeptical spouse or in a relationship with someone and something just don't feel right,SpyBubble will straighten things up. And if you are an employer/business owner like me,SpyBubble will make your life a heck of a lot easier.
: source d'article
loading...